Are you searching for amazing features of Hotmail account or find a reason why you have to choose hotmail? And if you find the reason then, how to make Hotmail account? So don’t chase this type of questions more because we are here to give all of our answers for Hotmail Signup.
Amazing Features You Get When You Make A Hotmail Account
Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith, the two great programmers, introduced Hotmail to the world of internet. It is free web-based email service available from 1996.
Their aim behind Hotmail was to offer their users a free mail service. Within little time, Hotmail became the leading and popular email service providers across the world, and most probably the first company who provide free email service to their user. So that every internet user, who wish to create and operate an email account, can do it with the most popular Hotmail.
In 1997, Hotmail was take-over by Microsoft and now referred to as “Windows Live Hotmail” or “outlook.com.” Hotmail is highly popular, but many users do not know the actual reason behind it.
Any person would be happy if he/she must know that they can do something in fastest and easiest way that they are doing in the present. Read the following article and know more about Hotmail with different tips and tricks, which Hotmail provides to its users.
Why Make A Hotmail account?
When we think about Hotmail, the first question arises in mind that why we need Hotmail account? And why we have to prefer it? There are many reasons for it listed as below:
- If you delete your Windows Live Hotmail account, then it is possible for you to re-open it when you desire.
- You could customize folders and better organize your mailbox along with send and receive emails.
- You could also access your Windows Live Hotmail account with any smartphone, and it supports even the iPhone Mail.
- You can feel a better experience in organizing your mail with the help of filters. You can form different folders and save specific person mail inside it, and it will not consume your time.
- Hotmail provides a customer support that is available 24*7*365 days. So whenever you find any problem, you can connect with them.
- When you lose your password, you can easily recover it with hardly two-step procedure and can access your account.
- A user can add default signature to each mail they send as per their personal needs. Along with that user can also bookmark the Hotmail inbox, so once you sign in, you would directly go to your inbox without ID and password.
- You can change the background image, fonts and font sizes and hence total change the appearance of your inbox as per your tastes.
- It provides you 2GB storage capacity so you will never face storage space running out an issue.
- If you subscribe, then Hotmail would also send you Weekly Hotmail tip and make aware of new updates.
In short, if you have Hotmail account then you can enjoy a wonderful emailing experience.
How to Open A Hotmail Account?
In today’s fast growing technological world, an own email id is necessary to connect with others. It helps them stay update with advance activities around the globe. The web world has some email service provider that offers their service to create an email account with additional facilities like Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo mail, etc.
The service of Hotmail was founded by Jack Smith and Sabeer Bhatia in 1996. It was first web service to be available for free for its users. In 1997, it was taken by Microsoft and re-designed as Outlook. Till today it is one of the leading messaging provider services with more than 400 million users and offered 36 different languages.
Steps By Step Guide For Open A Hotmail Account
- Go to the hotmail.com or www.outlook.com in your browser. Here you will see an option to create a new account option at an upper right corner of a page. Click on it.
- Select your username (email id) and password and click on next. On the second page fill up the simple form with your details like full name, birthdate, contact number and an alternative email address for yourself.
- Ensure the email ID you select is unique and not been taken by anyone before if your choice is not available then select another combination or choose from the suggestions given by Hotmail.
- Select your password, such that it is longer than eight characters having upper case and lower case, alphabets, and numbers. For example, AFG@uua768$4#.
- Never select your birthdate, name, family person’s name, occupation, month, etc. as a password.
- Give all the details and ZIP code of your country of residence.
- Enter your birth date and gender.
- Enter your phone number and optional email id, too. Don’t worry all your data is safe.
- To confirm that you a real person, not a robot, enter the correct Captcha displayed.
To follow above step for opening a new account, it hardly takes 5 minutes, and you connect with outlook/ Hotmail for a lifetime; therefore with the world, too and the important thing is for free.
Checking your Hotmail account email login
Hotmail is the one of the best of email providers, and it is that good that whenever you want to send mail to someone or receive a message from someone. It means you can send and receive mails.
But nowadays if you are searching for Hotmail, you won’t find it and why it is so? Because after Microsoft take-over the Hotmail, it has changed a lot and comes up with the new Outlook. It is an excellent and fresh service that assured to be even better than Hotmail, and yes, they are making that promise a reality.
Let’s take a look at the history of Hotmail and Outlook because, for you, both are same.
Hotmail.com and outlook.com:
Hotmail is free to email service, which launched in July 1996 by Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith. Its real name was Microsoft Hotmail, and it was one of the first email services that just needed a website to work and free of cost. In 1997 Microsoft bought it for $400 million.
Hotmail was popular because of its service which Skydrive, the email service itself, free for everybody. After Microsoft has bought it, they developed software named MSN or Messenger. Using it, you can chat with the contacts linked to your email account.
But Hotmail was becoming more and more out-dated, and also it had many problems, so Microsoft made a change from July of 2012 to February of 2013, and since February 2013, we are enjoying outlook instead of Hotmail.
This change was incredible, and Microsoft did a lot of work on this development. Outlook works the same as Hotmail because both are webmails, but it has many new features which make it as fantastic emails service. Using it, you can share files, documents and many more.
Outlook, as predictable, comes with the design of the brand new operating system Windows 8 which has a metro style and it is very flexible with too many features. With this new outlook, you can share your links to social media like LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
It is not using MSN anymore. Instead of MSN, it works with Skype which is a better service because it allows making video conferences, talking and chatting with the best quality ever.
With Skydrive, you can store more files, photos, music, etc. up to 10GB. So if you like the work made by Microsoft and want to appreciate it then try on outlook once and sign-up for a new account. So that you can send and receive emails with files, documents, music, etc., but remember that when someone asks your email id, share it but not with a password.
A password is a private thing, don’t share it someone otherwise, anyone can access your account. Even outlook provides an extra shield of security. If you want to know more about it, then you can check our article related this information, too. And you will not find any annoying advertisement. So enjoy and share your experience with us.
If you have any doubt related this article, ask us in a comment box. Our experts will reply you very soon. Thank you!!