Hotmail sign in log is logging actions from different device and web browsers. Using Outlook login, you can view your Hotmail login email setting. In this article, we will explain how you can view your Hotmail sign in log from your pc or any other devices at www.hotmail.com.
How to Login in Hotmail Account? – Hotmail.com
At this point, we will discuss how to check Hotmail sign-in log with step by step along with pictures.
- To check your recent Hotmail login log, first go to www.Hotmail.com, and it will open a login page.
- In this page, enter our valid username and password as usual you enter.
- Next, go to the profile settings, which you will locate at upper right corner nearby your profile picture.
- This page also provides you to set options for online safety of your account. We aim to view Outlook logging activities.
- Once you sign-in in this page, click on see my recent activities tab. Here, you have to enter your mobile number preferably your register mobile number to get a verification code. Once you add a mobile number and verification code, you can proceed to Hotmail recent account activities page.
- Here you can find Hotmail email login devices types, Computer IP addresses, and location, a medium of web browsers you use to log in, Hotmail apps and its type. All these are reachable on your Hotmail account recent activities page.
- After analyzing your Outlook account/Hotmail account log information, you can decide whether Hotmail account for different activities. If yes then change Hotmail password immediately for security reason.
Skip Hotmail today to go straight to your inbox
Many times the Windows Live Hotmail does not go to the inbox directly by default. When we sign-in to account, instead of going to the inbox, it shows a page called ‘Hotmail Today.’
This page contains Hotmail related all the news, events, contact suggestions, etc. and it is little annoying as most of us want to check mail using this account and wish to go directly to the inbox.
To provide this facility, Hotmail provides an option by which you can block this page.
In this topic, we will show you how to configure your Hotmail to skip the ‘Hotmail Today’ screen with all the steps and pictures.
Configuring the Hotmail loading page
To skip the ‘Hotmail Today’ page and go directly to the inbox follow the step given below:
- First click on the options, which is at the uppermost right corner of your Hotmail account page.
- Now, click on More Options to load all the configuration settings.
- In this tab find the setting named as Customize your email.
- Now in this option, you will find ‘Today Page Settings’ at the bottom of the section. Click on it and all set for you!
Hotmail’s today page settings
- When you open ‘Today Page Settings,’ you will see another option named as “Show me the Today page after I sign in.” This option has been marked by default.
- If you want to go to your inbox directly for the further login in future, then check the second option “Skip the Today page and take me straight to my inbox.”
- After the changing the setup of the ‘Hotmail today’ page, click on the save button to apply the changer you have made.
- After saving, you will be automatically redirected to the Hotmail Options screen. Where you will find an option “go to inbox.” Click on it and go back to your ‘Hotmail inbox.’ If you want to upgrade any features of Hotmail then manually visit Hotmail today.
- As they provide updates on a regular basis, must visit this page in free time.
- To visit the page manually, find the link showed below to your email folders and labeled as ‘Related Places.” Here you have to click on ‘Today’ to check Hotmail Today page.
Hopefully, this article is helpful to you. If you like it then, share it as much as you can. If you have any doubts related your Hotmail account you can as us via leaving a comment in the comment box. Thank you for reading.